Tuesday 4 December 2012

My family




Jenny's my mother. She's 32 years old. Jenny isn't silly. She's clever. She's got fair hair and she is very modern.
By Dimitra Salaouni










My mum is Emmy. She's clever, polite, serious and funny. My dad is Tasos. He's clever, tall, strong and serious. My aunt is Rania.She;s tall, clever and beautiful. My cousins are Annita and Stathis. They are polite and clever. My grandma is Persephoni. She's clever, polite and serious.
By Persa Katsakiori.









Andonis is my grandad. He's 60 years old. He's very funny.
Maria is my mum. She's 33 yars old. She's very clever.
Artemis is my aunt. She's 34 years old. She's very quiet.
Fani is my sister. She is 2 years old. She's noisy.
Mary is my grandma. She's 61 years old. She's weak.
George is my dad . He's 40 years old. He's polite.
George is my uncle. He's 42 years old. He's strong.
Poly is my sister. She's 12 years old. She's clever.
I love my family!
By Alexia Skepetari.



Stelios is my grandad. He's 70 years old. He's very clever.
Lola's my grandma. She's 70 years old. She's very serious.
Thanasis is my dad. He's 46 years old. He's very strong.
Mary's my mum. She;s 35 years old. She's very polite.
Angelos is my brother. He's 7 years old. He's very noisy.
By Kiriaki Ioannou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts