Friday 17 February 2012

D SENIOR VOTED FOR THE BEST STORY IN CLASS & HERE'S THE WINNER: OUR WONDERFUL AND HARDWORKING STUDENT FAY ZAHARAKI


Last summer my family and I went to Lefkada for our summer holidays. We stayed at a hotel by the beach.
One day, we decided to go smimming on a deserted beach.
When we arrived, there was noone there, we were alone. First , we pitched our tent because we had decided to stay there for a couple of days.
The days passed and we had to leave. Before we left the place I decided to go swimming since it was very hot. So, I got in the sea and while I was smimming I felt a very sharp pain. I screamed and my parents got me out of the water.
Then my father gave me some medicine and my mother said "It was a box jellyfish.They are poisonous". My parents quickly carried me to the nearest hospital. I stayed there for two weeks because the poison got in my body. The doctor said I was very lucky because many people had died of jellyfish poison.
When I left the hospital I felt proud of myself, and my parents, too, because their daughter had survived death and they took me a mobile phone as a present.
When they gave it to me I told them " Let's go to Lefkada, again " and they said "You're crazy my dear".



By Fotini Zaharaki.

2 comments:

  1. We are very proud of you, too, Fotinoula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations my girl! I liked your story very much!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts