Monday 6 February 2012

An essay about our planet's rubbish problem


Towns and cities have a problem with rubbish. There are not enough places to put it. What can we do about it?
The problem with rubbish is that we are running out of places to put it. Also, it makes the air dirtier. This makes our lives unpleasant.
We can start recycling programs and we can also organize clean-up days. In these ways, we can reduce the amount of rubbish.
To conclude, we can all help reduce the amount of rubbish. This way, we can enjoy a healthier life.

By Helen Koutouki (C Senior)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Helen,

    not only the picture but also your essay here left me speechless! Great work, my girl!I felt great to see how well you can express yourself in English! Keep trying! Could I possibly ask a question concerning your essay? You're saying that ''the air becomes dirtier''.How is this done? What exactly do you mean? Can you explain your thought at this point?

    I'd like to thank you in advance. I can't wait for your reply.

    Love,
    Mrs Efi

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts