Thursday 22 March 2012

My town some years ago

I'm very proud to present one of the projects the Junior class has been working on. It is about how our city was a few years ago. Although our students are very young, they can speak and write in English so nicely! They h
ave even achieved speaking and writing about the past! Here is their work:
This was my town fifty years ago. There was a butcher's, a baker's, and a greengrocer's, but there wasn't a supermarket! By Kiriaki Ioannou


This is my town thirty years ago. There were some shops and a lot of houses and there were beautiful trees. There were a lot of people, but there weren't many cars. By Alexia Skepetari
This is my town twenty years ago. There was a greengrocer's, a supermarket and a butcher's. There was a place to play and a church, too! There weren't many cars. It was a beautiful town then. By Dimitra Salaouni

This is my town ten years ago. There was a greengrocer's, a hotel and a baker's. There was a museum, too! There were a lot of cars but there weren't many people. It was a noisy town back then. By Persa Katsakiori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts